Pages

Friday 19 June 2015

My Birthday

On may the 26 2015                                                                                                                                   It was my birthday we went to a restaurant called Denny’s to have dinner.
I had a burger. It had lettuce in it and cheese and patties.
I went to the restaurant with my family their names are Ema, Sam, Salesi, James.
Then i went to play game in the game room. I played game like GTA5. The best part of all is when I got my birthday present from my Dad.        

When I saw my dad with my birthday present I had a big smile.     
the present  was a little racing car that had a remote.
I got to drive the cool car.  the car was lit blue.
It was so cool because I get to  to drive the car with a  remote and it had cool wheels.
At last I got my cake. It was a banana cake.
On top it had chocolate. The cake.
I felt so happy when I heard that we are going to have a family dinner together.
That was the best birthday I ever have.   

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a wonderful recount Salesi, you are beginning to form more complex and compound sentences using words like: when, because, and. I look forward to reading your next recount.
Mrs Parker.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.