Pages

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Cross County Practice

This morning it was so cold and windy, I didn't want to practise for Cross Country. When we started fitness we had a little warm up and then we had cross country practice. We had to run around the field twice. I thought that I might not make it because It seemed like a long way to run. When I started running though I thought I would come last but I said to myself ¨I can make it¨ I ran so fast that I came third.
At the end I was so exhausted and hot but proud of myself. Image result for cross country cartoon

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work Salesi,
I like the way you described how you felt before cross country!
Maybe next time you should put them in paragraphs?
Keep it up!

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.