Pages

Monday 19 October 2015

Going to the pools

GOING to the pools
In the warm sunny holiday I went to the pools with my mum and my little sister. When we got to the pools there were three pools to swim in. There was a diving pool a spa pool and a normal pool. I wanted to go to the diving pool so badly. Before going to the diving pool I wanted to go to the normal pool it  cools me off. After I cooled down, I played in the cold water with my little sister for 10 minutes.
 

Next I went to the diving pool it was so deep I couldn't touch the button of the pool because it was 3 Meters deep. thats as tall as our classroom. Then  the lifeguard asked me to get out because I was not allowed to play in the pool because it was for diving  and if someone was diving and you were in it, you might get hit. After a while I felt hungry so I asked my mum so kindly if she could buy me a sandwich. In the sandwich it had lettuce tomato and ham and it tasted so good.
At the end when Mum said it was time to leave, we went home and that was the most fun I had in the holidays. I want to go again some time.  

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Great work Salesi. I like how you tell the people how deep three meters is by comparing it to the classroom. Swimming makes me hungry too. I'm glad you had a lovely holiday.
Mrs Parker

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.