Pages

Thursday 22 October 2015

Salesi and Lucas Best frined for ever


One day Lucas and I went to the pools with my mum and dad. We went to the pools because it was so hot in the sun. We did not walk in the sun because it was so hot so we asked my dad if he can drop us off to the pools.

When we walked into the  pools  I got changed and walked to the cold pool so it can cool me down. After 2 minutes I felt a little bit cold so I hopped out of the cold pool and walked to the warm pool with Lucas.

When I got to the warm pool, Lucas and I played tag. I was in first. Lucas had 20 seconds to run away, but he was to slow so I caught up to him so fast, then I tagged  him. Then I ran away from him but Lucas did not chase after me, because he was to tired.  So he gave up. When we came out of the warm pool
Lucas and I asked my mum if I we can have hot chips because we were so hungry for hot chips. Lucas and I had the best time at together.

At school Lucas and I go and get the milk  from the hall. When we get to class, our classmates are doing SSR, they have to be reading when we give them their  milk carton. When the get their milk they say thank you to lucas or me. We love having nice cold milk after morning tea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.